rss

Translate

Google Translate
Arabic Korean Japanese Chinese Simplified Russian Portuguese English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Kamis, 12 November 2009

Contoh Lamaran Kerja B. Inggris




Jakarta, November 13th, 2009

PO BOX 3633
JAKARTA 10036


For the attention of the HRD Manager 

Dear Sir,

Re.:  Application for  “Supporting Staff (SST)

I reply to your advertisement in Kompas dated 13th November 2009 that your company has an opening for  Supporting Staff (SST)and I would like to apply for that position.



I am 21 years old, single and excellent health, I have just obtained my Diploma in Informatic Management on Computer Faculty from University of Gunadarma.



It is my biggest dream to join in your company with such a challenge. Giving my self-tremendous experience is more likely to be the perfect reason why I highlight my choice on working with your team, full of ideas and dedication. I have great attitude and also familiar with personal computer and I am able to work in a team or work individually. Furthermore I am a fast learner and have good interpersonal communication and willing to work hard under pressure. In a short note, you may be sure that I am the one you are looking for.


Completing my application enclosed with my curriculum vitae, copy of academic transcript, copy of certificates, ID(KTP), copy of health certificates and recent my photograph for your consideration. I would be glad to be invited for an interview at your convenience time. I am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.




Sincerely Yours,






Achmad Dwi Setianto

2 Comment:

Akhatam on 23 Desember 2009 pukul 19.49 mengatakan...

Wih ilmu bermanfaat nih..
Salam Kenal aja sob..

Unknown on 25 Juni 2010 pukul 00.14 mengatakan...

soutmixnya ganti donk... dah ga asik gada link nya...

 

Counter

myspace tracker

Who Is Online?

Page Range

Free PageRank Checker
Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Banner Friends

Tukeran Link

Achmad 17

Follow Me